Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Answer this if you believe in the book the secret / law of attraction I want to get advice how to use it beter

Ok well I have been listening to audio of the secret for about 2 months. Sadly I hadn't been having much luck for the past bout 5 or 6 months. I truely believe in things such as the law of attraction. Is there anything that I'm not doing right? I'm thankful because I have an extremely comfortable life. I'm 21 years old and I live with my parents in a great small city in los angeles California. I have a wonderful girlfriend, I'm in good health, I have everything I need , and I try to always be thankful. I'm going to be finished with school in about 2 years to get my degree in finance. About 6 weeks ago I said I will get a brand new black Subaru wrx STI within the next 3 weeks and I have not recieved my car yet...what happend? I would like anyone to give me some insite. I also used to work in the mortgage industry(making great money for a person my age), but the market has fallen.who can suggest a good job to get as I finish school. Where to look, what kind of job, how to get it? +subaruAnswer this if you believe in the book the secret / law of attraction I want to get advice how to use it beter
What is your intention? Get rid of religion and then try it, you will need to believe hard and get a lot of energy out here on the astral plane in order to see results. I have manifested income already because I believe hardcore. Keep on trying, just because it is easy with, the law of attraction still requires working on your part, if produces events based around your actions to deliver your goal, research harder and then the universe will pamper you to your laziest desires.Answer this if you believe in the book the secret / law of attraction I want to get advice how to use it beter
u think god will put one at ur door? think positive and work hard at getting it and then get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment