Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does anyone have advice on how to heal a broken heart?

Chocolate works for me ;)Does anyone have advice on how to heal a broken heart?
time heals all wounds, but first get to the bottom of why u have a broken heart-who was wrong and why/ be honest with yourself, and let the answers be your guide to moving on, it takes time and it will be hard, but u wil heal--good luck and may your heart never be broken again.Does anyone have advice on how to heal a broken heart?
well 1 st all I know what is like to have a broken Heart and i feel bad for you and let me tell you it will take time to heal and Pray about it and what most LDS people would do is they go to talk to their Bishop in their Wards and it dose help for me I go see Bishop Hanks one a month and it dose help to talk about it i hope that would help
a comfy pillow, some sad/angry music, and a lot of chocolate.
Everyone wants a magical spell...or should I say everyone wishes for a magical spell. But the best thing for a broken heart is time.


No sad music...no sad movies..good fun


Comedies and good friends are a good combo.





You will feel like you are the only person to ever feel this way but believe me....almost everyone goes thru a broken heart at some point.


I wish you luck on your quest....if you are the one that has the broken heart.
time heals everything, just surround yourself with people who care about you. they should be there for you when you need them most, talk to them about it.
I know something that helps.





Ice cream, and a good FUNNY (not depressing) movie.





The rest takes time.





:]
stay active,less time to think less time to stress.
tape it with love








or staple it with sprinkles
UGH


just get over it.


if you had a broken heart you would be dead.


and your not dead, so kudos for that.





now just move on!
No contact and most importantly: time.





I know, all the suffering sucks and you wish it would just all go away.





But it takes time, it really does.
Find a hobby....time is really the only thing to fix it


also, when you are ready find another fella..that also helps...stating the obvious here
it all depends on why the heart was broken. Sometimes a broken heart calls for one thing. But, if the reason the heart was broken was for a specific thing, it sometimes calls for something other than what someone might expect. It all depends on the situation. Good Luck %26amp; Blessings
I'm sorry to hear that... well... there is no quick remedy or elixir for it overnight. TIME heals things... or most of them. It's hard. Well, the best thing would be occupy your mind with other things. Discover things you like to do... new activities, new places to visit, new projects around the house, new things to learn and read about. Also: can you help somebody in need? I know for a fact and experience when I am concerned with other people and trying to help them, I don't focus on my problem too much. In fact I find that my problem wasn't as big as that person's problem. That really makes me forget my problems, at least for a while. I hope you will get better and find happiness in your life again!
Yess please let it go and find someone that is worth it!!





Dont hang yahself coz its not worth it





Life is short and full of great things that u could achieve unlike


broken hearts cos its not worth it.......





keep searching 4 u will find someone who needs it
glue it back up stupi ....d

No comments:

Post a Comment