Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is Ebay rigged? can the ppl you are buying from know your max bid? any advice on how to pay the least possible

No it's not rigged. They don't know your maximum bid.


The best way is to wait to the last 5 seconds of the auction to place you bid. If you bid to early it just drives the price up. I have seen cases where people are bidding more the you would pay in the store. Also watch out for the high shipping charges you don't want to be paying 20 bucks for shipping on something that cost you $5.Is Ebay rigged? can the ppl you are buying from know your max bid? any advice on how to pay the least possible
When I was selling a radio scanner on Ebay, I used a different account to bid on my own bid, AHAHAHA!!!!! I took it up from 45 to 95, the guy who bid on my auction won with 96. HAHAHAHA!!Is Ebay rigged? can the ppl you are buying from know your max bid? any advice on how to pay the least possible
As a buyer and seller i can tell you its not rigged. Why are you concerned about the seller knowing your max bid (which we can't)? It doesnt help the seller at all anyway. Some advice i can give you is to wait untill the last possible moment to put your bid in (not too late so you'll miss it but!). If you bid early that just makes more people bid over you. Also look for other items that are similar that could be cheaper.


And zipps86 ^ , watch what you say on the net, if you get caught doing that you'll get banned.
Well I have an EBay store and also buy things on e-bay, when you put in your max bid, you put the most you want to pay and e bay actually will take care of the rest say you bid max 50.00 and your item is at a starting bid of 20.00 and so you put 21.50 then say I come on and bid 22.00 e bay will put 22.50 for you then say another person comes along and does 25.00 they will put 25.50 for you ect. ect. they just wont bid over your max. I thought the same thing but now I have done some serious buying on there as well as selling and I have had many times my max bid was just say 50.00 and I won with 25.00 or whatever. so they didn't even come close to what I let them work with. However, you never know, people and companies are so scandels these day.. Good luck to ya!


Sharon
  • new makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment