Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice on how to attract a guy from adults only?

I am 22 yrs old I'm in College right now and it's been a loong time since I last had a bf and I just don't know how to attract a guy anymore cause I been soo tressed out and busy with my schooling. and I really miss haveing a bf :O( their are a lot of cute guys at my school. I'm not an ugly girl but I need advice on how to attract a guy?I need some advice on how to attract a guy from adults only?
When he shows up out of nowhere, you will know what to do!I need some advice on how to attract a guy from adults only?
be you


be yourself
Guys are supposed to get you attracted to them--it's their responsibility.


We are all stressin' out so lose that excuse right away--there's always someone in worse shape than you.


I like ladies who keep themselves immaculately groomed--even someone who's just average looking will benefit from keeping themselves healthy and clean.
Show guys your privates!
Just be yourself! Putting on a front to attract a guy is not the way. Then when you do get together you will most likely go back to your normal self and the person that the guy was attracted to may not be the normal you!!!!! Be yourself. Plenty of guys out there that are probably interested, Shyness is a good quality
your not ugly and you should wear that dress around a few guys, that will jump start many guys attraction towards you :) :) :)
If you have been busy with school, than I am assuming you haven't had much time to keep up your appearance.





Here are some must things to do:


-Treat yourself to a spa day (it will make you feel better about yourself and in turn will attract guys to you)





-Buy a nice outfit. Something sexy but not slutty.





-Everyday, look in the mirror and say something good about yourself. (This will build confidence in you: which is a big turn on to me)





By doing those things you are loving yourself. No one can love you until you love yourself.





I personally are attracted to:


Confidence


Intelligence


Sex Appeal (not slutty, but revealing just enough to peak my interest)





What school do you go to, I might be interested. Just kidding. Good luck with everything.
Firstly, you look attractive in your photo, so that won't be a problem.


Secondly, shyness is an attractive quality to most men. It jus might be a hinderance if you want to meet shy men, because they may be intimidated to ask you out.





Here's a strategy you might try I will call the ';Damsel in Distress.';


Basically, you find a guy you like and you have an accident in front of him, such as drop your books or pop open your hood and stare at your motor in a confused manner like you're broke down.





If he is a gentleman, he will offer to help in some manner. Step 2 is stroke his ego like, ';It's so nice knowing there are still real men around who are knights in shining armor.'; Men love women who make us feel like heroes. You might add some subtle hints about your status like, ';Excuse my clumsiness. I'm still adjusting to the being single thing.'; You'll have him eating out of your hand. You can probably come up with your own lines that aren't as corny as mine, but you can see the general strategy.





It may seem deceptive, but he will be flattered that you went to the work to stage this first meeting. They probably aren't asking you out because they are presuming you are taken.
Be a Lady. The whole Paris Hilton slut image is going out big time. Guys like a woman with class. Classy perfume helps as well. Good Luck!
act real, be real. don't try to be someone you are not. Clothes baby!!! They do stuff for you. We like girls with style, positive attitude. Ohh..by the way ,I'm speaking for 'em good guys. The other type of guys you can attract ,by being sloty , dressing trashy


and doing crazy stuff. I hope you find the good type,

No comments:

Post a Comment