Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help! I need advice on how to increase the time I can hold my breath.?

Right now I can only hold my breath for about 1 minute and it's been that long since I was 10 (I'm 15 now)





Any help is appreciated!Help! I need advice on how to increase the time I can hold my breath.?
Well you have to practice.


Hold your breath for a minuet and 1 second


Then Rest for a minuet


Hold your Breath for a minuet and 2 seconds


Then Rest a minuet





Just keep holding your breath, it works better if you are underwater in a pool and you are holding onto a ladder or something.Help! I need advice on how to increase the time I can hold my breath.?
try swimming laps and holding your breath while swimming. Start off by doing 25's with no breaths, then 25's with flip turns and streamlines, then 25's with flip turns, streamlines, and swimming half a lap, and then 50's...just don't kill yourself. Make sure someone is with you when you're doing this. A lifeguard would be ideal.





A minute? wow. Are you a swimmer? If you swam the 100 free you would have SUCH an advantadge lol.


Um I can swim 50 yards in no breath, but idk how that would relate to time wise because i change my speed with my breathing...
You should take a deep breath and watch a clock or count. You can do it while watching TV, reading, pretending to pay attention to a conversation... Pretty much anywhere. It'll help to train your lungs. Over time you should see your breth control increase and your holding capacity go up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment