Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girls i need advice on how to fix my hair.?

my hair is short and very very thick. i hate my hair being so thick becuase it looks wierd. is there any product out there that thins my hair?Girls i need advice on how to fix my hair.?
You don't need to use products to thin your hair, simply ask you hairdresser to thin your hair and add some layers (this thins out hair).Girls i need advice on how to fix my hair.?
thick hair is great, much better than thin hair. go get your hair cut at a salon and ask for lots of layers so your hair is lighter.





straighten your hair.





i don't think there are products to thin out your hair because women are usually looking for products to thicken it. i love my thick hair. it's way more versatile.
I dont know about products..but I know that there are definitely ways your hair can be cut and trimmed to relieve some of the bulk. just talk to your hairdresser and discuss your concerns - I am sure they will have some ideas for you
go to a salon and ask for that kind of product and u can probally get it done there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment