Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on how to maintain composure...?

i need some advice on how i should manage stress. im 25 and i go through the work, (long distant) relationship, same **** different day type **** and it seems like it never ends. seriously. im asking to see if anyone can share with me how a person on a low budget can find nice relaxing ways to manage stress. i stuff a lot of emotions because i know it is what is required of me. someone who knows what im talking about break it down for me, please.I need advice on how to maintain composure...?
You could consider Valerian from a Health Food shop which is natural and available over the counter. It is great for stress/anxiety and/or Nervousness and it shouldn't be expensive. You could google a short piece called Desiderata which might help you as well. Then you could focus on strengths rather than weaknesses, positives rather than negatives. Make sure you have a good sleep routine. Consider doing some part time volunteer work (minimal hours) where you would be in a totally different environment with new people for a little while. This would help you to put stuff into perspective and help you make decisions if you need to. I hope you find something in here to help.UKI need advice on how to maintain composure...?
well first off if you being on a low budget have med ins go see a dr.. about a rx i know people dont want to depend on medication but it really does help , I have to for panic and anxiety. but if not then just try to be in a comfy quiet place for a mediation once a day. read a book., escape . or go for long walks, like maybe you need alone time to unwind and destress it helps me to walk my dogs and just kind of block out stressful thoughts. it did take me a long time to learn how to tune it all OUT!
My dogs are my saving grace. I don't know what I would do without them. Dogs can heal many wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment