Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hey hi everyone!!! if anyone could please give me some advice on how to clean up my pc i think it's infected !

i already backed up the most important files (photos, videos, music even some programs etc.. but i dont know how to erase all the info that's in my computer so i can get rid of the virus. well thanks guys hope somebody can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!


(ha almost forgot to mention, i have windows vista)Hey hi everyone!!! if anyone could please give me some advice on how to clean up my pc i think it's infected !
Personally since you have all your important info backed up, I would do a total reformat. Then make sure that you have a good anti virus program.





';If you have a Windows Vista CD: Select the Install link then Custom (Advanced) installation method. Choose the partition on the hard drive you want to install Windows Vista. Note: For a completely 'clean' install (meaning hard drive contents wiped out completely), choose the ';Format'; command found after clicking the Drive Options (Advanced) link. Then click the Next button and installation will proceed.





Once Windows is reinstalled, you will have to reinstall your other programs individually from your original install disks.';





Then install your programs etc and get a good anti virus program. I would not advise Norton, I have found them to be totally unreliable and a pain in the rear to get rid of.





Hope this helps. I have included a couple links with more specific information, the first is where I got the quote specific for Vista, the second is a good basic info on reformatting.





Good Luck!Hey hi everyone!!! if anyone could please give me some advice on how to clean up my pc i think it's infected !
you can use avg antivirus free, you can download it at http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-F鈥?/a> , but you must update it first.





if it's a spyware, you can download spyware doctor starter edition, you must update it too, but it use up to 200mb ram memory. at http://www.download.com/Spyware-Doctor-S鈥?/a>
download 'spybot search and destroy'





download 'adaware'





download 'AVG antivirus'





install and run the first two, then install AVG and run it
download ad aware and run that


or you can format your hard drive
here is some info%26gt;%26gt; by the way, Vista has it's own problems. I went to XP.


spybot.com, avast.com
Use Avast or NOD32 and go to safemode





NOd32 cost $50
Mate, since u have already done adequate back-up... do this: do a low-level format of the C: drive. and then install windows once again + application software + AVG and other security software. This way, you would be 10000% sure that ur PC is now absolutely clean of unwated stuff. Okay?





Chow, XX

No comments:

Post a Comment