Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice on how to curl my hair!!!?

my hair is wicked straight and i want to curl it so it has really,really small curls. Recommend anything to help.Need advice on how to curl my hair!!!?
I love to curl my hair!! so i guess i will help you just go buy a curler iron hair thingy lol and make ur hair curly or go to the salon and they can do it for you PERFECTLY!!Need advice on how to curl my hair!!!?
My hair is very VERRRYYY thin and fine and curls never stayed. So what I do is while my hair is still wet i put a little bit like a dime size of pantene ';pomade';, just run it through your hair, then blow dry it, after that I start curling my hair little by little but every strand Im curling I spray with bed heads Maxxed out hairspray, but you have to spray it when your hair is on the curling iron...does that make sense? haha, Im horrible at explaining things on here!!! after that just spray it again with the hairs spray, at first your hair will feel hard but believe me! it goes soft after a while but your curls stay!!! its the best!
ummm try using this


http://www.conair.com/ceramic-instant-he鈥?/a>





it takes forever to style tho. :/


or you could try using a 3 barrel waver
curls r totally awusum nd ull look good either way
You know that babyliss pro curling wand? Well i use that at the salons at college and when i was doing my friends hair i sectioned it into 4 sections and took tiny pieces of hair down then curled it. I tried tongs but they sucked at it. Her hair is also dead dead straight and when i did it for her they were tight and very curly curls. I also used alot of hairspray to stop the curls from dropping. I found it really easy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment