Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice on breakups? How to be nice?

I'm considering about breaking up with my bf and I'm very bad at being blunt; i love my bf but i don't think we're meant to be- i dont think we're headed down the same road and at times he can be rather arrogant, but i love everything else about him. i know this sounds immature and childish but ive never been good at break ups and i want to say it as nicely as possible. any advise?Advice on breakups? How to be nice?
say something like this





';hey umm...listen, I love you, but I really don't think we're going to work out. This is for my own personal reasons.'; Lie and say ';It's not you, it's me. I just need to get through this on my own'; and then just leave it at that. Don't argue with him over it or else you'll be sad and worse off than before.Advice on breakups? How to be nice?
Tell him personally. guys hate it when you dump them on long distance calls by text of letter. Get friends with you so he can't hit you. Thanks for answering my question.

No comments:

Post a Comment