Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need advice on how to approach a situation with my x gf?

My and I kept in contact after we broke up


i started dating other women and i havent found any real spark with any of these women. 2 months ago i used to chat with her online 4 to 5 days a week


now i barely chat with her because i m soo busy now i go 10 days or more without chatting with her after thinking things through


i came to conclusion i want her again i dont know how she feels about me but i know i could spark up something


i dont want to make her feel pressure or uncomfortable i just want to work my way in her


now since i havent been in contact with her and now i do


how should i start chattin with


should i go back to my old ways of chatting with her 4- 5 days a week???????


or should i start off slow and work my way too 4-5 days????


i dont want to give the impression just yet that i want her, i want it to develop on its own


if she comes out asking wow you have been lost for abit how should i respond without coming to many excuses??





what should i do?


any suggestionsNeed advice on how to approach a situation with my x gf?
You should let her know what you want and found out how she feels about it. Don't wait too long, it's not gonna make a difference to her decision. I got back with my ex a year later. Breaking up might actually help to realize how much you loved that person.Need advice on how to approach a situation with my x gf?
ur way aint right! for me atleast!


u dun go that way in a slow motion she might be havin a friend ship with someone and day by day she will have feelings while ur slowin down


so no u dun do that u just go as fast as u can and be honest tell her the truth abt how u feel abt her pick some good lines and tell her that u really want her back and u really love her and u cant lose and wast any more time tell her u cant be reasnable any more cuz she's not around!


thats my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment