Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice on how to help follies grow??

ive had my scan today and got 10 on my left and 11 on my right but they need to grow i got next scan friday





any advice please???





i been eating those horrible brazil nuts, drinking plenty of fluids including milk eating protein and i've just started using a hot water bottle to see if that helps





any advice would be great thanksAdvice on how to help follies grow??
Good luck with your next follicle check! It sounds like you have a lot going on. Are you doing IVF? I haven't ever heard of ways to encourage follicle growth, but I did visualization exercises when we were doing IUIs. I would just imagine the little follicles growing and maturing.Advice on how to help follies grow??
Dont understand your question. What are follies?

No comments:

Post a Comment