Monday, August 23, 2010

Can any one please give me some advice on how to use the spelling check on my computer?

If you are in Word and have 2000 or better the spellcheck works all the time. It will put the word that is in error in red and in most cases it will correct it for you.





If you are in Outlook up near the top of the page when you are typing a new email you will see ';ABC';. When you are done writing the email click on that and it will take you to each word that is in error and you will have a chance to ';change'; it or ';ignore'; it. Sometimes they are trying to correct something you want there like ';yo'; or ';ok'; or words the spellcheck doesn't understand. After you use it a few times you will become accustomed. If that doesn't help please let me know and I will try to explain it better.





Good Luck





p.s. When you are writing in here click on ';check spelling'; above the box and it will also take you to each word that needs to be checked.Can any one please give me some advice on how to use the spelling check on my computer?
you are an idiot.Can any one please give me some advice on how to use the spelling check on my computer?
Spell check is found on programs such as MS Word. It won't work on anything but the program it is designated to. Typically, it is a menu category, or it will simply underline, or automatically correct the misspelled word. If it underlines, right click on it for the correction.
As far as I know, only word processing software might offer spell check feature, such as Microsoft Word. If I use Microsoft Word as an example, highlight the paragraph you want MS Word to spell check, choose from Toolbar : Tools-%26gt;Spelling and Grammar will do. Or simply press F7 to invoke the Spell Check function.
All depends in what application your using. But like in ms office you usually go to Tools%26gt;spelling grama or if it is a web tool try looking for the Check Spelling like in this site. For email it will be on the top of the where you type the message.





GOOD LUck and support me...





Plus check my site.





pinaloca.bravehost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment