Monday, August 23, 2010

I struggle a lot with dandruff. Pl. advice me on this. How to overcome this?

I have this problem for more than 3 years. I have tried many treatments, but results in vain.I struggle a lot with dandruff. Pl. advice me on this. How to overcome this?
i find DAVROE to work best....its a medicated shampoo.....I struggle a lot with dandruff. Pl. advice me on this. How to overcome this?
Don't wear black shirts











seriusly go to doctor, it could be stress related
use head and shoulders shampoo
I have dandruff too, and I found out that going without treatment fixed my problem! I used some Suave green apple scented shampoo and I don't itch at all anymore. I don't know what it is, but something in it works for me. f that doesn't work, try Head and Shoulders. Hope I helped.





if you have any questions, e-mail me.
ask your dr he/she can help can be caused by medication? have you tried selsum blue it might help
I have read that dandruff shampoos when used all the time can actually 'cause' dandruff. You might look into Ayurvedic medicine. I beleive a change in your diet might help. Certain vitamins are helpful also.
selsun ble and put small amount of baby oil on wet hair.
have you tried nizoral,





It worked for me, It's like 10 bucks a bottle though.
My daughter has eczema that causes severe dry scalp- she has some pretty good topical treatments from her dermatologist that have worked well- however- they are all kind of oily- what about Nizoral shampoo??? It used to be prescription only- now you can get it over the counter.
wash your hair with either plain honey, or with beer





get some shampoo without sodium larel sulphate, they are hard to find these days, even some treatment shampoos have it
T-Gel works good. Avoid long hot showers.
i get it in winter time a little bit. the best thing is use some conditioner. i use the suave coconut kind
u could try changing ur sampoo to the kind that says no dandruff or u might have a condition that makes it seem like u have dandruff but its some thing else i think ,any way some i know some one who got this and she went some where and they put some kind of light over her head or they did some thing to her with some short of light. any way u could see ur doctor cause it might be this condition that u have not just normal dandruff
vinegar and water. leave on your hair for a few minutes wrapped in a towel or a plastic cap. i have a dry scalp too and nothing works better. it stinks, just wash your hair with shampoo afterward, but i assure you it will help a lot!
read tips on haircare and more to help you better on this site
I also have that a month after I discover that a shampoo with a eucalyptus can relief the dandruff just keep doing that process and absolutely you can rest with that problem......
head and shoulders is your best bet... i used it and i am great, selsum blue should work too.


korndizzle
i used to have alot of dandruff too..i tried alot of things but the new head and shoulders shampoo.its in a blue bottle seems to work the best for me lol..i hope it does for u if u try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment