Sunday, August 22, 2010

Give me advice on how to deal with breakups?

My boyfriend/bestfrind of 15 months just broke up withme how do i deal what do you do when this happens to you...?





I still love him he doesnt love me or even like me how do i get over him?





Should I still walk to class with him?i still want to be friends enough to where i isnt awkward when we see eachother youknow....





i need to get ove him help please!Give me advice on how to deal with breakups?
If you still want to be his friend let him know. Don;t avoid him or hangout with him without letting him know you still want to be friends, or it WILL be akward.Give me advice on how to deal with breakups?
You're still young, in time you'll heal and continue live day by day. You'll find someone you'll love again. Time, space, reflection and just continue to live is the best way to get over. Do activities with friends and remain normal and such. You'll be okay after a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment