Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can anyone give me some advice how to handle my nerves during sex?

Okay, so my girlfriend and I are trying to become more sexually active. I'm about 20 years old and she's only two years younger than me. The trouble for us is that we were both virgins before doing it with each other, and we both have some problems with sex.





She is on different kinds of medication that all seem to cause vaginal dryness. When we get into it enough I can get her wet enough, but she is also rediculously tight. This is where my problem comes into play.





I've always been very nervous about sexual things. The first few times we tried doing things like handjobs and blowjobs, I had issues keeping it up because I was so nervous. Eventually everything started going fine with that stuff, but now that we're onto sex it is happening again.





Most of the time, when we are about to do it, I'm usually up just fine, but when the clothes start to come off I get nervous. By the time they're off, I'm usually hard enough to get it in, but then the issue of her being so tight and somewhat dry comes into play. I try my hardest to put it in, but it is usually very difficult. Difficult to the point that I lose my erection even more. Eventually I'm just trying to squeeze is it so it is hard enough to go in at all. And everything is so unenjoyable at that point, I often cant get it back up when I'm I finally get inside because I'm so frustrated.





Can anyone give me any advice?Can anyone give me some advice how to handle my nerves during sex?
hahahahahahahahahaha u dont tell the story!!!Can anyone give me some advice how to handle my nerves during sex?
The good thing about this, in my opinion, is that you and your girlfriend seem to be able to deal with this together. You're really lucky for that, both of you.





A similar thing happened to my boyfriend and I, I went all dry and tight (but for no apparant reason) and once he just couldn't get an erection and the whole experience wasn't great.





I think you and your girlfriend should use lubricants, this would moisten her vagina and make it easy to enter. If you aren't using condoms and she's on the Pill, then you can use Vaseline, baby oil, even cooking oil! But if you're using a condom, don't use these as they will split the condom and unfortunately, you will have to go out and buy more expensive lubricants. If you aren't using a condom, perhaps you should as they provide lubricant on them.





If you just find it difficult to get you and your girlfriend horny, then spend a little longer turning each other on. Lick her out, as this will loosen and moisten her vagina and finger her before intercourse as this will definately loosen her and make way for your penis.


Try not to hurt her by forcing your penis in, even if she insists this, which women usually do out of embarassment and the want to please their much loved partner.





If you're still nervous after all of this and everything is failing, do not give up! Sex is a wonderful thing, and just sort of fool yourself into confidence. Tell yourself that you ARE a confident young man, and you can do this.


I wish you the best of luck! xXx
  • applying makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment