Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any Advice on how to ask a guy to the movies?

I want to ask this guy to the movies, but I have never in my life asked a guy that wasn't my best friend to the movies, any ideas on how to ask him?Any Advice on how to ask a guy to the movies?
just ask it in a very simple way.


want to go for a movie?Any Advice on how to ask a guy to the movies?
Say, ';I want to go see a movie and don't really want to go alone, would you like to go?'; Or, ';I'm going to see ___. I heard it was great, do you want to see it?'; If he says no, but tries to buffer it with some reason or excuse, say, ';Okay, that's cool...I'll let you know how it was.';





If he says no and just doesn't sound interested at all, say, ';Okay, you don't know what you're missing...the movie, that is!';





Bottom line, I think guys want you to be direct and just say what you want. He may be flattered that you asked. Don't sound too eager or anxious about it...chill out. Keep a sense of humor. It's not the end of the world.
Well. The simplest way is to say ';hey guy, I'm going to see this movie, and i was wondering if you would like to go with me?';








the end. :)





haha I am the ';straight out'; blunt sort of girl. I just ask the questions i want answered.





If You really want to ask him. Just ask him.





if you're looking on how to bring it up just be like ';did you see the previews for that one movie, i really want to go see it';





and if he says he wants to see it to ask him if he'd like to go with you sometime and see it.





good luck hun
';hi, wanna go to the movies???';
Hey would you like to go see a movie with me?
Note that when you ask you will or should have to pay%26gt; Just be reakl and swollow your pride and ske you know it's this movie out hat I wouls like to see would you like to go with me? I think your afraid of rejection if he say no then say thank you anyway may be another time. Feel good about yourself. and if he except and he pay a perfect gentleman.
Have you seen, ';_____.'; No? Would you like to?
Do you really wanna ask a guy to the movies? but ask him if you do be strait forward
Hey, I'm going to see X-Movie-Name-Here-X I heard it was good, you wanna go?
wish there were more girls like u out there...
You say, ';Hey! Such and such movie is showing at this location. Wanna go?';
First start with the small talk and include a movie that you would like to watch of your choice. When that theme is getting into the comfort zone, then you ask him if he would be interested in joining you to see that movie. Make sure that the movie is not a ';chick flick'; or you will probably scare him away. Good luck!
CoLy, it's the 21st century, ya know?





Pick up the phone and call and say, ';Hey, let's go see that great new movie (insert name here.)';





You could really impress him and buy the ticket. Your date, your idea, so be the modern woman and pull out the extra $10. Shows him you want him there and that you're not asking him so he'll buy you a ticket...and if he asks, say ';Next time, okay?';





Just make sure he gets you popcorn or whatever.





Enjoy the movie! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment