Monday, August 23, 2010

I would like to set up a cosmetic review/tip website, any ideas/advice how to do this?

Hiya,


I really would like to set up a cosmetic review website, as I have used a lot of products and would like to give tips on stuff like make up, hair styles, fashion and toiletries.


I'm not really sure where to start really. Can you recommend any good free website hosts just for now until I decide to pay for my own domain?


Do you know any website designers that aren't that expensive or any good websites I can learn to do HTML myself?


Also, when I get into the swing of things, is there any way I can get paid let's say a couple of pence per click?


Any advise on having your own website would be good!


Thanks guys :)I would like to set up a cosmetic review/tip website, any ideas/advice how to do this?
you can do www.freewebs.com but it's not so professional.. i'm sorry that's all i could find. most other websites that you can put up for free aren't so good.


hope i helped and good luck!I would like to set up a cosmetic review/tip website, any ideas/advice how to do this?
www.freewebs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment