Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am somewhat in a longdistance relationship. Any advice how to overcome it?

My fiance and I do see each other but not a lot. We always call everyday and email and the things like that. But I still miss seeing him and being with him. Is there anyway to get over missing him?I am somewhat in a longdistance relationship. Any advice how to overcome it?
I know what you mean. Its hard, but what I try to do (since I am in a long distance relationship as well) is focus on my life. Do the things I like to do, that maybe he doesn't. I throw myself into work, and hobbies. Trust me, though, during the quiet times, I still miss him, but right now he has no phone so all I can do is wait for him to get online and IM me. Bottom line is, the missing will always happen, try to not dwell on it, and live life. Have fun. I hike a lot, and that helps me to keep my mind off of missing him. I hope i helped a little bit. Good luck.I am somewhat in a longdistance relationship. Any advice how to overcome it?
beak up him and find a life
No..and you probably won't make it to the alter. Long distance relationships rarely last.
can sense the ';helpless'; in u. But i really encourage u to hold on.. u will get the fuits out of it. Think abt it..for some normal R/S (non distance) they wont last either.. wats ur worry? I can only say that miss him is the way to remind urself that u have a bf.. if u really loves him, talk to him and ask him to be with u. There is always a way out
I you really love him, you'll never get over missing him. Missing him is what drives you nearer to him. Once you stop missing him, then your relationship is either over or on the down slope. Talk to each other as much as you can, and soon you'll be together...
  • new makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment