Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need guys advice on how to please my man...?

Hey guys I've been dating my current boyfriend for 4 months and want some advice. What are some things that drive you guys crazy when a girl do them...things most things girls wouldnt know about.


We already have sex 2-3 times a day and I give him oral sex on a regular basis, just want some things that will make him go insane :]


Thank you!Need guys advice on how to please my man...?
step one: place his c o c k in your mouth for a while, step 2: do more of the sameNeed guys advice on how to please my man...?
sex in the shower


wake him up with his penis in your mouth


jack him off while he's driving


sex on a boat


on a train


on a plane


in a tent


edible underwear and panties
A lubricated case of the mammary intercourse might rock his socks. Eat whip cream off of his d i c k.

No comments:

Post a Comment