Sunday, August 22, 2010

PLZ HELP!!! I need some good advice on how,where,and when to kiss my girlfriend for the first time.?

im a 12 year old boy and my girlfriend is also 12.We've been going ot for about a month now.Shes so sweet.She loves it when i put my arm around her and cuddle.So i need some good advice on how,when,and where to kiss her for the first time.Where going to the movies this Monday.PLZ HELP!!!PLZ HELP!!! I need some good advice on how,where,and when to kiss my girlfriend for the first time.?
alrighttt.


get seats in the back of the theater.


and it kinda depends on what movie you're going to watch but kiss her when the moment's right.


it's kinda cute when the main characters start kissing...that you do the same.


and if at any point during the movie-she's looking around the room...and not really consentrating on the movie...hold her tighter, she look over, and kiss her.


good luck :]

No comments:

Post a Comment