Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advice on how to fix an xbox 360 mic?? its been not working a lot.

I can here the people talking but i cant talk to them. Dont know wat to do n i dont wanna buy another onneAny advice on how to fix an xbox 360 mic?? its been not working a lot.
unfortunately there is nothing you can do. One of my girlfriends rabbits chewed through mine so I figured I splice it back together no prob right wrong there is some type if insulator making the individual copper wires appear red or green this insulates them because they each do something different. I tried and failed if you open up the wire you will see what I am talking about.Any advice on how to fix an xbox 360 mic?? its been not working a lot.
I had this happen to me a lot, I would recommend buying a wireless mic, it is worth it if you think this will happen multiple times. Which it seemed to with me.
it might be that you need to change your controllers batteries or its broken to get a new one sign up to this site do some surveys with fake info then you get one for free





Link:http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=275877
  • new makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment