Monday, August 23, 2010

Can I have some advice on how best to deal with this?

I wanted to book a break for me and a friend ...but the travel agent wont book it as she says my friend needs a visa ..I checked this out on the internet ..emailed the information to her that stated that no visa was necessary and said go ahead book it ..she rang me stateing a visa was necessary ..please advise me ..what do I do now???Can I have some advice on how best to deal with this?
If you are in the US call the french embassy in Washington and confirm she doesn't need a visa...Then if this is so find out what she needs to get one.


And change travel agents, this one doesn't sound too eficient.Can I have some advice on how best to deal with this?
where is your friend from?
Maybe you should just try to get your friend a visa. You may not really need it but at least you wouldn't be fighting with a travel agent about it. If you don't have time then try a different travel agent that will help you more.
find a new travel agent or call the place u would like to go and ask
You don't indicate where it is you want to go, so I don't know how to tell you to look it up for sure. However, why don't you switch travel agents if you are convinced this one is incorrect?
  • new makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment