Monday, August 23, 2010

I hate my uncle can someone give me some advice how to handle living next to him?

Or can I have some advice of how to compromise talking about it with my mom? Ever since we moved into our new house last year my uncle has been acting like a jerk all the time. He barges in any time he wants and then makes comments about our house behind our backs, and to top it all off he acts like he's better than us. He barges into our house whenever he wants to and even though this seems weird he's really mean to my dog. One time he yelled at her and told her that she was stupid and should run away and never come back. (I didn't hear him so I couldn't yell at him about this) When I went outside I asked my brother what was wrong with her and he told me what he said. That really ticked me off and I told my mom about this and she didn't care. Then yesterday he told his kids that he couldn't come into our house anymore because it smells and it could make them sick. No our house doesn't smell and it won't make them sick, I only get sick there but it's only when the basement floods. When I try to talk to my mom about how I hate living next to him and that I hate him she just gets mad at me. It's getting to the point to where I want to run away.I hate my uncle can someone give me some advice how to handle living next to him?
I had an aunt like him and you know what you do ignore him! Just give him the cold shoulder and act like your to good for him. Seriously after so long of this he will get the point and chill out some.


Once he knows that he can't offend you and get under your skin and drive you crazy the less and less he will do it.


I did that to my aunt. It won't stop him from running his mouth behind everybody's back but it will knock off his stupid crap when he is around.


As far as him just walking into your house get smart with him and tell him this isn't your house don't just be coming in like you own the place! Have some respect and grow up some won't ya.


That will get him mad and he might chill with just coming in every so often.


Wow your mom is something else lol if somebody said that about my house that was family I would be in their face.I hate my uncle can someone give me some advice how to handle living next to him?
I'm sorry to hear about your living situation. i would say the only thing you can do is avoid him like a plague. if your mom gets mad at you and there is nothing you can say that will change the enviorment then i would suggest that you be out of the house as much as possible and out of the situation to avoid conflict
eww! he sounds mean... Wait til ur mom is not doing anything and then talk to her about this. you may not be able to do anything but she can.
dont run away. your uncles ignorance isn't worth it. you need to just avoid him altogether.
Well, something that could be triggering your mom to be so ignorant about it is stress, she must be stressed about something. But maybe one night you could sit down with her and try to explain the situation to her in more detail. If that doesn't work, you should write her a letter and try to persuade her to listen. Parents sometimes think because they're older they know better. But it isn't always the case. If you tell her enough, she'll have to listen.
  • new makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment