Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is this a normal situation,advice how to handle the girl?answers!?

Last year I was in 6th grade and I was fighting with this one girl called Ashley. In the beginning she was ok to me but as time flew by I just started hating her. She was telling ugly/stupid things about me to other girl's like that my hair is ugly, my face is ugly...At that point I was very mad and I had no girl-friends but I had boy-friends. She soon started hanging out with the boy I was hanging out before, Keith. Those two practicly ruined me! They were so mean to me and telling horrible stuff. Soon Ashley started telling me in private that im stupid and ugly. Since we were madly arguing the teachers noticed that and got involved. They were trying to ''sort the thing's out'', but of course they didn't. Soon I forgot about any friendship and got back to studying, I had all the best grades and teachers loved me for this. In our class there is one guy, Antonio, that is very very smart and cool and soon we started hanging and we became friends. I soon got 2 friends from class(Lily and Elen) and they were hanging out with me and Antonio.In April with the class we went to a 4 day trip, there I started noticing that Ashley try's to copy me, the way I sit, how I talk... When we got back to school, I noticed that she was always around Antonio, it was weird that he was always talking to me and she always wanted to be there but he pushed her/hit her and continued talking to me. Once she got sooo mad that she practicly started dancing on the school table to get his attention, she did everything but nothing worked. I know this is much to read but can some comment this, I know it's not a real question but could you say something about Ashley and Antonio...Also give me advice how to act next school year, who to be friends with...Thank you!Is this a normal situation,advice how to handle the girl?answers!?
It's kind of normal. This girl is obviously super jealous and probably wants to be you. Just ignore her and let the people close to you know how she is. I've been in situations like this so yeah. Be yourself and be friends with who you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment