Monday, August 23, 2010

I know what a man's Taint is, any advice how to use it to pleasure my husband?

Ok, I've heard about a man's Taint and that if u stroke it, it gives him great pleasure. But any advice on how a guy likes to be touched there? My hubby and I are going on 14 years and I want to spice things up. I feel nervous about experimenting with this without knowing what I'm doing. I want him to be thrilled at my confidence. So I need advice on how to exactly go about touching it. How fast or slow? How gentle? The best way to go about it. Don't be shy or immature, people. I really want input. Thanks in advance...I know what a man's Taint is, any advice how to use it to pleasure my husband?
my boyfriend said it tickles whenever he's touched thereI know what a man's Taint is, any advice how to use it to pleasure my husband?
Start slow. He might not know what you are trying to do and might feel uncomfortable. Just use a gentle pressure and a sort of massage movement, preferably just before orgasm. It will make it last longer and he will think he's died and gone to Heaven.
hahahaha you don't want to stroke there...
watch Road Trip. If you really wanna hit the spot, reach inside him and massage his prostate. That will get him off, i am not kidding! Watch Road Trip, u'll learn how its done
I have never heard the word - what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment