Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am going to have an academic IELTS test. Please advice me your tips how to get high mark in listening part?

hi there,


you can find anything you need here: http://www.ielts-exam.net/I am going to have an academic IELTS test. Please advice me your tips how to get high mark in listening part?
I hope you got a profeesional training if so just go throught listening parts with new workouts that can be downloaded from net for free





if you dont have the professional training(3 months duration) fine put a schedule for the next few days (atleast 3 hours a day) in that just browse around british accent (documentaries, news, movies(not the action one) ) hear them carefully ,





Take the touch of it analyze yourself





You will be ready for sure








GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment