Monday, August 23, 2010

HELP!!!! people from the family section I need your advice how to tell my mom she's making a HUGE mistake?

Well my mom is going out with this pervert who moved in with us, he got kicked out his house so he can move in with us, he quit his job and is living rent free and what's worse my moms supports him





She always bacs him up he thinks our house is his always complaining acting lie he's the big boss.





And what's worse is my mom is pregnant by him. And I know he laready cheated on my mom she knows too but she's so blinded she doesn't care.





And also, he already left his other wife and daughter and it looks like he might do the same, I know he's only with my mom for the money because my mom owns a reaturant.





How can I tell my mom she's making a HUGE mistake staying with this guy.HELP!!!! people from the family section I need your advice how to tell my mom she's making a HUGE mistake?
Well maybe you should try and talk to her. Just tell her you really need to talk to her, but just you %26amp; her only. Cause if he's around he'll bud in and your mom will take his side. Start off by telling her if she really knows the guy, like you know him. It's gonna be hard but try %26amp; stay calm, you don't want to get her mad. Tell her how much you love her %26amp; that you don't want her feelings to get hurt by this guy. Also tell her it really hurts you that a new man coming into her life gets more affection than her sons, ask her who she thinks is more important. If she tells you she knows what shes doing, then obviously she's made her decision. If so, just tell her you really care about her %26amp; you think it's important for her to know you opinion on things.





Or, you can take a different approach %26amp; confront the guy. Tell him what his plans really are with your mom %26amp; what he has planned for her and the baby. I don't really want to get into details cause I don't really know their situation.





Plus, you might want to tell your sister that you caught him looking at her dressing. Just for her safety, you say this guy is a pervert, you never know if he's gonna do anything bad to your sister. Better safe than sorry.





Hope I helped %26amp; sorry I wrote a lot, it's just I can relate to something on here...HELP!!!! people from the family section I need your advice how to tell my mom she's making a HUGE mistake?
Man sorry to here this stuff, but unfortunately we have people like him in this world. Well it is hard 2 tell you mom that she is wrong about the guy. She probably likes him a lot and she is undeniable. But u also have 2 remember that you have a life of you own. AND A TIP. God made our fist hard for a reason.
I'm sorry for you first of all, some women just fall for the wrong guys.There''s not much you can do to convice her differently.All you can do is hope and pray she see's the light. Also I'm a firm believer in once a cheater always a cheater.
Just be completely honest. Tell her she's not only ruining her life, but yours too. If she won't listen to you, tell someone else like a relative or family friend who can get through to her. Hope I'm helpful...

No comments:

Post a Comment