Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can someone give me advice how to be a better person?

I have big issue on communicating and relating to people. I have few good friends, but i feel isolated from them. It's feel awful that everyone is invited to do this and that and I was left alone, not even consider. I tries to talk to people and open myself little more each time. I even listen and ask people to talk about themselves, but when i have a conversation with someone, it is always dull, short, and awkward. I can't seem to related to people at all. I can't even find someone with same interest as me. How could i be good-to-know type of guy and have people talk to me? How can I feel ';invited'; to people?Can someone give me advice how to be a better person?
Start out slow and get the basics behind the person when you know that get into hobbies and things lik that then take something they have told you about themselves and try to think of something you have expirenced or would like to and tell them about it. Sometimes it is harder to relate to people because some people dont want to open up. It is always good to make people laugh and sound very trusting in order to make them trust you because when people make me laugh it helps loosen me up and get into a good friend mode with them and eventually when you have known them for a while they will begin to come to you and open up alot easierCan someone give me advice how to be a better person?
You don't need to be like that , once you find the right group to be with you will open your heart willingly without putting any effort .. do what makes comfortable ,,be yourself , talk what is on your mind ,, be honest in your comments and thoughts ,, you dont need to ';be'; something so people likes you .. take it from me .. what ever you do .. you would never get all people acceptance .. people are hard to satisfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment