Saturday, July 31, 2010

What to do? I need advice...How should I...?

I met someone and I can tell we are both into each other. He lives next door to my cousin, so seeing him isn't a problem. The problem is I act shy around people I don't REALLY know and I think he gets the vibe that I don't like him;but I do. I know I am comfortable around him because we have AWESOME eye connection and conversations!!! He calls me wifey and I call him hubby, it's our ';thing';. LOL :D But I need to know how to loosen up a little and not seem so shy and giggly.What to do? I need advice...How should I...?
I struggled with shyness for 25 years. I believe it is something that may even be DNA related. But only thing you can do is force yourself into situations where you can't act shy and giggly. Join the drama club so your forced to be in front of people. I had butterflies the size of a greyhound bus when I asked my wife out on our first date, but had i been shy and not done that I may not be married to her now. Its never easy and don't think it ever would go away as i'm still quiet and shy when i meet new members of her family but if you can recognize your doing it there are things you can do to force yourself to not be shy.
  • applying makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment