Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Please give advice- how to cope?

I've always been the optimist but life has just gotten to hard to the point i cant anymore, basically to much has happened, i was raped by my bro, molested by a teacher, attempted rape by a guy friend,separateate cab driver incidents where they pulled me on their laps and forced me to make out with them and give them blow jobs and stuff and other incidents.plus i feel its my fault because who else has this happen so many times, but i dont dress or act slutty, i dont get it i got kicked out of school, got involved with the wrong crowd because of all the bad incdients ive had with guys i have no self esteem so any guy that would date me (there were many) i let them take advantage of me because i wanted to feel good about myself but i felt so empty, smoked put and drank, i cheated on my boyfriend. and i cut for a week or so. now my life is a lil better but i still get horrible flashbacks have low self esteem and stuff. my mom was just diagnosed with cancer this week, my parents are afraid of me getting in trouble in college (im almost 19) since i used to do stuff and i get involved with the wrong guys easily so im grounded at home, i have a boyfriend for the last year but sometimes im scared he only likes me for my body and maybe someone else should appreciate me more, i get a lot of invites from guys but i stay with him cause sometimes im scared no one else will want me or love me after all the things that happeend to me. im just in so much emotional pain. advice please. (besides therapy, i am in therapy)Please give advice- how to cope?
Most of us think we are physical beings seeking a spiritual experience whereas in truth, it's the other way around. The soul puts on this body suit merely for the purpose of achieving a correction it couldn't achieve in the upper worlds.





That beautiful, fat, deformed, hourglass, scarred, smooth, sexy, ugly body you see in the mirror 鈥?we all see something different 鈥?is merely a means to an end.





';In most people, the soul feeds the body and keeps it alive, but in the righteous person it is the other way around: The body becomes the slave of the soul; the body cancels its consciousness and is busy serving the soul.'; 鈥?Rav Berg





Today, live from your soul. As you go through your day, think how your actions can benefit at least one or two people. Put your soul in the driver's seat and let your body come along for the ride. Do that and you will have magic in your day.





Please give advice- how to cope?
You need to sit yourself down and THINK! you're on the verge of a severe emotional break down, i can feel it. Talk to your boyfriend! Let him know how you feel. You need to let all this bad energy out..PRONTO.





Keep yourself occupy with things you like to do. Listen to music, cook, swim, etc. Do some research, Look for support groups in your city. Make new friends and dump your old ones.





It'll be a slow and painful road, you'll be okay, i promise!





Be strong hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment