Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need guy advice... how do i get the message out that i want to?

Hi-





Ok, so i live in a different town than my flame, i guess you could say. And anyway I'm going back this coming weekend. And I want him so bad! How do I get the message out that I want to do stuff with him, without looking like a whore trying to throw myself at him?





I just want to go for it, I've waited three years for him!





Good or bad idea?





Help please!Need guy advice... how do i get the message out that i want to?
Most guys like it when a girl makes the first move, it takes the pressure of them.





Just tell him you have wanted him so bad for 3 years, it will be totally flattering... and you won't seem like a whore at all.Need guy advice... how do i get the message out that i want to?
if he likes u the its a gud idea if he doesnt then dont be all over him try to catch him at the best tim like wen hes in a position the he cant really do much about it other then getin into it try 2 get him into yor room on the side of yor bed that is from the door
Bad idea I'm 23 years old and if a girl did that to me I would think she was a whore. Plus any feelings he had for you he would probably lose all respect for you, I would first check to see if he has any feelings for you. But if you want him that bad and your not going to see him in a long time or better yet never, then do it. But if you are looking for a boyfriend don't do it because that will never last. Goodluck
dont put so much thought into it or else you will look like a whore or that you are trying to seduce him lol Get alone with him, flirt a little, make contact like touch his leg or hand when you laugh, start kissing.....a heavy passionate make out section will lead to sexual stuff ;)
three dates

No comments:

Post a Comment