Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advice on how to finally get there?

anybody have any advice on how to get pregnant finally?...i been trying for a year and i cant track my ovulation because i only have a period every other month....so any advice or anything would help...im beigh serious so please no rude or mean coments...Any advice on how to finally get there?
This is suppose to regulate your period and help you to get pregnant. Me and hubby took it for 3 weeks and I was pregnant. We had been TTC for 15 months and this stuff worked. We also used the ovulation strips, they are cheap and work great. Good luck!


http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/few鈥?/a>Any advice on how to finally get there?
I would seriously consider seeing a Fertility dr... I was having the same problems.. I was diagnosed with PCOS... which is poly cystic ovary syndrome.. it makes it very difficult to become pregnant. I was put on Metformin to help me ovulate regularly... The good thing is.. if this is the case.. there are medicines out there to help.. i hope this helped.. and good luck..
Vitamin b6 is known somehow to help regulate ur cycle. at least 200 mg a day. Also talk with ur Dr, see if they'll prescribe u some clomid. Fertilaid also has a great product review. Good luck
eazy peezy lemon sqeezy


with a little trapeezy


i dont care


i went pee


in the street

No comments:

Post a Comment