Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice how to have fun with friends?

Me and two of my friends are going to the mall next week and im not that close to them...i want to have a great time with them cause i rarely go out with friends and have fun. I want to become close to them and tell them my problems cause i want to have a best friend but i dont know how. Im fun with people who really know me but can not be that talkitave with friends i dont usually hang around with. How can i open up because i really need a friend. Any advice to make next week at the mall a fun day so they can hang out with me more often ?I need advice how to have fun with friends?
the simplest way to go is to do what they want to do. People like getting attention, so the best way to make friends is to listen, not talk.I need advice how to have fun with friends?
Try having a scavenger hunt throughtout the mall.





Split into two group and wear cool colors...each team a different one.


Come up with a list of things to get. Make them cheap though...like rubber bands, ketchup packets etc.





The team that loses buys the winning team ice cream.





Hope I helped.
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment