Saturday, July 31, 2010

I really want this job...any advice on how to get it?

Heyy...





I have a job interview Monday for a lettings assistant position. I have no experience yet i did still get given an interview. I really really want this job and i know i can do it with some training but has anyone got any advice they can give me??





I know i must dress smartly, be polite etc but anyone got some real good tips that can help me possibly secure the position...





Thanks xI really want this job...any advice on how to get it?
My friend found this very useful, and she landed a great job as soon as she


put the info into use. Before that she had lost several jobs.





http://www.bz9.com/PerfectJob1





Hope it helps.





RitaI really want this job...any advice on how to get it?
Speak confidently. Deepen your voice a little as pyschology studies indicate that people wiith lower voices are assumed to be more qualified and more confident. Answer questions with personality, no cookie cutter response, say what you really believe and think.

No comments:

Post a Comment