Thursday, July 29, 2010

Really need some advice: how to tell if my boyfriend wants to propose to me, im so confused please help?

My bf has been discussing weddings so often lately, he talks about rings and venue's ect. A few weeks ago he held both my hands and asked how it would be if we married, i said awesome, he reached to his pocket, i asked what he was doing and he said looking for the ring... it was a joke... and we both laughed. He also said his mother would love grand children, and wanted to know how i felt about having kids and how many.





His giving no indication what so ever. im so anxious. i really love him. i asked him in an e-mail to give me a one word answer if i would be a girl he would marry and responded with a ';Y E S'; he then called afterward to ask if i received his email reply, and giggled.


His 34yrs and i am 27yrs.





Please help with you kind advice.


Thanks all!! Really need some advice: how to tell if my boyfriend wants to propose to me, im so confused please help?
Sounds like he does. Just be patient with him. I know that sucks. I had to do it with my now fiance. We had been dating for a while and he kept making the same kind of comments. We are now engaged and it came out of the blue. Its so hard to patient for something you really want, but is the key to keeping your sanity.Really need some advice: how to tell if my boyfriend wants to propose to me, im so confused please help?
My man did this for a good YEAR! Typical ';nervous groom to be'; behavior i think. After months of little comments like that I started replying with ASK ME and you'll find out. :)





Sounds like it to me though. Congrats. :) Just don't expect its coming soon, because when my man started talking that way, I started expecting it, and i drove myself nuts with anticipation. :)
Back off now. Don't say anything else you will scare him. Men do things in their own time, give him that space and if he hasnt popped the question in 6 months ask him, then go from there.
Keep calm! He seems to love you, so just wait him out...he might be waiting for the perfect time to pop the question. Good luck!!!
Words are cheap. Actions speak louder than words. He is a player.

No comments:

Post a Comment