Tuesday, July 27, 2010

NV Diet Pills...Any Advice? When to take? How to eat? Exercise routine?

I just want to lose 15 pounds, get toned, more energy, cut back on my eating, and thought I'd give NV a try. Anyone know anything about it...HELP PLEASENV Diet Pills...Any Advice? When to take? How to eat? Exercise routine?
You take one in the a.m. before breakfast and one six hours later. Eat healthy and exercise at least 30 minutes three times a week. Eat healthy just means to portion your meals right. That means you want that extra roll then you have to have some more veggies. I started taking it two months ago for my skin but never thought it would work for the chronic hives that I had been dealing with for 2 yrs but it did so I'm staying on it. I have lost some weight. I'm sure it would help if I exercised more but weight lose wasn't what I wanted it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment