Saturday, July 31, 2010

I carved my name in my b/fs chest and now he's mad at me. Any advice how to fix things?

Hey well he took some sleeping pills and went to bed. I was bored since I was all alone. So, I decided to carve my name in his chest with an exacto knife. So, when he woke up and seen it, he got so pissed at me. Please tell me how to make things better with him.I carved my name in my b/fs chest and now he's mad at me. Any advice how to fix things?
WTFI carved my name in my b/fs chest and now he's mad at me. Any advice how to fix things?
I don't think you can...why would you even do something so stupid. What you think he gonna do if ya'll break up? He gonna be with someone else with your damn name on his chest. You messed him over for life. Shame on you
you cant and he is not going to marry you and that what you have in mind.
First off he should kick your sorry a$$ to the moon. You were not board. You just wanted everyone to know that he was yours. You branded him.





If you were that board, you could have shaved his legs or his chest..... You are very insecure and you need to seek professional help. What you did is physo and I think you are poss-ed.





If I were him I would go to the police and file a report and press charges against you. You took a knife and carved in his skin. You could have hit a vein and he could have bled to death.





The only thing you can do is run like hell to another state.
Wow, heavy sleeper, huh?





Seriously, you must have absolutely zero respect for him and think quite highly of yourself. Make it up to him by breaking it off and let him find someone who may respect and care for him.
You have some very deep and dark issues. What's wrong with you, and how could you have thought that it would have been a good idea? Of course he was pissed at you. He probably already knew you were a psycho, this just affirmed it. Now he's got a crazy persons name on his chest and probably doesn't even like you that much. Your a weirdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u have problems seriously , jow can u cut someone when hes sleeping


hope im never gonna see you


lol
geeezzzzz i just don't know, maybe prove to him that you can grow up...lol offer to pay for plastic surgery..lol
Ummm seek professional help.
HaHaHa








what is done is done








you do NOT let him cut you in return
lol thats funni but that was pretty stupid
why did you do that, that wasnt smart, you shouldve just wrote on his arm or something with a pen, something that wont take forever to come out, all i can tell you to do is say im sorry, and say you didnt know that he would react like that, and dont EVER cut him again, i wouldnt like that, i dont know who would

No comments:

Post a Comment