Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need serious guy advice... How to read his behavior?

I don't understand my crush. There are times when he flirts with me and compliments me. I met his best friend from high school who said he has heard all about me. However, he can be aloof other times. Also, I talked to him last week and he said how he made out with a girl on his summer abroad program. I know we aren't dating but why tell me this? Is he trying to make me jealous? He is extremely shy so is this his way of telling me that he dates other girls? I don't know, I'm so confused by this behavior. Does he like me? We start our senior year of college next week.Need serious guy advice... How to read his behavior?
guys are so confusing


the only way to know for sure he likes you is to talk to him


i know that's not what you want to do but that's the only way to know for sure.Need serious guy advice... How to read his behavior?
He is not serious about being with you. Forget that immature JERK!
  • applying makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment