Saturday, July 31, 2010

Looking for advice on how to ask a girl to be my girlfriend?

I'm 27 (and obviously ';relationship-challenged';) and she's 22.





Anyway, I got up the courage to ask her to dinner a few weeks ago, and she agreed to let me take her. I had a great time, and she appeared to have had a good time also. We've hung out every weekend since, (for a total of about 4 dates) but they've all been completely innocent (saw a movie, went for a walk in the park, got ice cream, etc). We have not kissed or hugged each other or held hands even or anything like that yet.





Anyway, I really really like this girl and I want her and I to be a couple. How do you suggest I go about asking her? I'm not very good at these type of things. How should I approach the subject of going from friends to boyfriend / girlfriend?





I'm particularly interested in opinions of girls as to how you would like to be asked this question and from guys as to how you did ask this question in the past with success.





Thanks all.





p.s - Sorry for posting twice, only got 1 answer my first timeLooking for advice on how to ask a girl to be my girlfriend?
I'm a guy (bummer) but I think you just need to ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend or so. If you've been spending alone time with her, I think she really likes you, too. Get some dinner and ask her. That's how it usually happens on TV shows. Hope this is helpful.





p.s. Don't wait too long to ask.
  • applying makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment