Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Girls need advice, how to ensure that she does not get hurt?

I know it seems childish but I want to find out what is the best mature way of breaking up with a girl. We are going out for two months now , we have not slept together. She has been very busy lately due to her education and I have been considerate about that.


During the last few weeks I have came to realize that in the long run we will not be happy cause she need to study 3 more years and she plans to get settle down and marry in 5 years and plans to have kids in 7 years, which I respect cause she has her education, carrier and she is also young only 27. In my case I want to get married with 1 year and have kids as soon as possible, I really feel the need to get married, settle down, raise a family. I am already old, 33 and I have a very good job and business.


The problem is that she is gaga over me and I used to feel the same but then I realized we have different time lines in life .I know it is going to be painful and she will hurt a lot because she loves me a lot. She is a PHD student and her exams are JUL. she is really going through a lot of stuff for her studies, If I brake up now it will hurt her studies , if I wait till July then she will be more and more attach and may be then we may have slept together so it will get more hurt .


I don't want her to think that I am breaking up because we never had sex or she has less time for me due to her exams. So the question is how I should communicate this without breaking her hurt or hurting her too much. I don鈥檛 want to be New Yorker and broke over phone or email. I don鈥檛 want to be jerk and stop receiving her calls. But if I brake in person I am not sure I can see her cry. I don't know what to do.Girls need advice, how to ensure that she does not get hurt?
Just say that you feel your relationship has ran it's course.


Explain it's not because of sex, or because you don't see her.


It's just because you don't feel like you can carry on being with her because you think the relationship has come to an end.





If she cries, she cries, just be supportive.


Don't give her false hope though.Girls need advice, how to ensure that she does not get hurt?
You should probably just tell her how you feel before breaking up with her. She may agree to change her plans a little. But if she doesn't then you're just going to have to tell her. I wouldn't wait to bring it to her attention though.
  • beauty salons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment