Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need help i need advice how to get over my ex and at the same time want me back?

WE DATED A YEAR REALLY SERIOUS. SHE MOVED TO MASS.FROM TUCSON WHERE WE BOTH LIVED. WE WAITED 8 MONTHS WITH IM GOING CRAZY THINKING ABOUT HER. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. ITS TOO HARD TO LET GOT. NOW THERES ANOTHER GUY TRYING TO GET WIT HER, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I TRIED SO HARD TO WIN HER BACK. I MOVED TO MASS FOR HER FROM ARIZONA. STAYED WITH HER A FEW WEEKS. NOW IM WIT MY AUNT. WORKING. WE GOT IN A FIGHT.SHE CHEATED ON ME 2 DAYS LATER BIG TIME.AND I FORGAVE HER .SHE SAID SHE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MAKE IT UP TO ME.SHE WANTED ME BACK.I SAID NO I NEED SOME TIME TO THINK.IT WILL TAKE TIME TO HEAL.ALL OF A SUDDEN I FELT BAD.THEN I WANTED HER BACK.AND NOW SHE DOESNT WANT ME. SHE SAID I WAS STRESSING HER OUT.MAN IM SCARED IT MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH. ITS HARD NOT TO TALK TO HER WEN I DO SO MUCH FOR HER. I FEEL LKE I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HER.I KEEP HAVING DREAMS OF HER EVERY NIGHT.IT HURTS.TEARS. HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT HER AND AT THE SAME TIME MAKE HER WANT ME BACK EVEN THO I WOULDNT TAKE HER BACKI need help i need advice how to get over my ex and at the same time want me back?
Wow do you have the wrong girl!





Come back to AZ. that will do it.


Then never see or talk to her again. That will do it also.


Become the guy that disappeared and be remembered as the one she should have kept.


But for you she is the wrong girl, and thank your lucky stars you didn`t marry her. Good riddance!


Come home.





Glad you askedI need help i need advice how to get over my ex and at the same time want me back?
I , think you should try to heal from this and get completely over her. You moved all that way,using your time ,money,and efforts to be near her.She could have told you to stay where you were.Then you had to move out because she cheated on you.


It's up to you.But it sounds like you are in for more heartache.Don't you want a woman,who appreciates a man who sacrifices for her.You gave up familiar surroundings to be close to her.


Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment