Saturday, July 31, 2010

My God!!! What the hell do I do to stop being clingy?!? Any tips?!? Advice, anyone?!? How can I not be clingy?

basically u cant do anythng...its ur heart tht makes u b clingy...my bf is like tht u cant change tht! My God!!! What the hell do I do to stop being clingy?!? Any tips?!? Advice, anyone?!? How can I not be clingy?
Get a distraction. A hobby. Set times to talk to the other person, then you won't seem as clingy when you do and will also feel secure knowing when you're going to see them





=)My God!!! What the hell do I do to stop being clingy?!? Any tips?!? Advice, anyone?!? How can I not be clingy?
self restraint....i was super clingy with my boyfriend but i kept telling myself that its annoying....hes not going to like it...and finialy i sucsessfuly detached myself :)
Get a hobby. Find some friends. Do something else.
buy a dildo. you wont need him soo much!
try to do other thing to keep yourself not thinking about him as much!!! remember guys like a chase!!! :)
try doing the OPPOSITE of wat u do

No comments:

Post a Comment