Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need advice on how to make ?

how do i make the blue icing to go around birthday cake home made icing ? first birthday cake for me and my little baby ,Need advice on how to make ?
I would say butter icing :D





Its icing sugar mixed with butter :D simple as and add blue food colouring! its soft and yummy!





I love making cakes with my 10month old and 2 year old hope you have lots of fun and dont forget to take lots of pics! happy memories xxxNeed advice on how to make ?
You need a box of confectionate sugar...the receipt for icing is on the box. it's very easy and lots of fun...when the icing is finished...add the food coloring one drop at a time until you get the color you want.
make vanilla icing and add blue food coloring.





http://www.cooksrecipes.com/cake/simple_鈥?/a>
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment