Saturday, July 31, 2010

Well i am 13 years of age and i always think about dieing and i cry is there any advice on how to calm down?

can sombody please help me i am very nervos and i cry and i dont like feeling this wayWell i am 13 years of age and i always think about dieing and i cry is there any advice on how to calm down?
Tough to understand the situation since I don't know your background and what could be causing this. If something major has happened to you that is drastically effecting your life then I suggest talking to someone like a counsellor about it. But if that is not the case and its just a simple fact of lifes kinda got ya down then this would be my advice. Figure out a way to add some positives to your life. Do something that will help others. Feed off of the joy you know you've brought them by helping. Or just plain and simply pick up some hobbies that will interest you or allow you to accomplish things that will help you feel better about yourself. Join a soccer team, volunteer for something, or even maybe just plain and simply build something. Set realistic goals and accomplish them. Whenever you feel this way don't sit back and let the negativity you are feeling get the best of you. Fight back. Live life to the fullest! Everything will work out for ya :) Don't worry.Well i am 13 years of age and i always think about dieing and i cry is there any advice on how to calm down?
I think that's normal, friend. An old teacher once gave me some really good advice, because i was depressed a lot at your age. He said to me that he who is happy in youth is not living a thoughtful life.





I think that life can be terribly difficult sometimes, and terribly sad. Part of the problem, I've noticed, is fighting the good fight. A good strategy to help is to find a really good hobby, something that you can do with your hands, and keep yourself from thinking too much. I picked up guitar for this reason, and I never regretted it.





As a final thought, for those really bad times, it is sometimes helpful to get yourself involved in someone else's story. Read a book, watch a film, listen to friends and try to think of helpful things to say to them.





Depression is a tricky beast: one I know all too well. Keep in mind that the feeling will not last forever, and that you will eventually find happiness if you make it through ^.^





Haec olim meminisse iuvabit- 'perhaps someday it will be good to remember these things' ~ Virgil
talk to someone about the way you feel.


a friend, a parent, or a doctor or counselor.





you can get medication to help you feel better. it works. its not something to be ashamed of, a lot of people get down some times. it's just part of life.





don't give up though. dying isn't the answer. because you are so young, and you have a lot of life to live. you can make it a good one. there are so many good things to experience. don't give up. make some goals and reach for the stars :)





hope you feel better soon :)
Hey, what is the matter here ! Life is the greatest gift you are EVER going to get and someday you are going to realise it. You are only 13. How I wish I was 13 !! It's the best time of your life, beleive me. It's also the most difficult time because you will be experiencing so many changes. You will be very confused, even frightened. This is very, very natural. Everybody goes through this stage. Relax and take one day at a time. Enjoy every moment of your precious life. You may be going through some crisis right now. But don't worry, it will soon pass by. Don't stay at home so much. Mix with your friends and engage in healthy activities. Good luck.
I Go through the same thing. I have panick attacks about dieing. If I remember correctly it started around your age with me to. What helpped me alot was medication. I was put on Prozac for it and while I was on it I thought about it alot less. I really think it will help. The only reason I got off the pills is because It doesn't bother me as much any more. I hope this helps you. Believe me, I know how you feel.





Good luck.
When I was six, my mother died. When I was 9, I was diagnosed with a chronic illness. I know why I thought of death, it was in my life. Why are you thinking of death? At your age, most problems are surmountable, most challenges met and vanquished. To be practical, death comes to us all, but we don't have to give in to it. Don't cry about it, it's there, just grit your teeth and push on past it, and you'll do fine.
I used to go through the same thing, and I hated it. Try your best not to think about it. I know it's hard, but there isn't much else you can do. You don't want to end up regreting wasting so much time worrying about something you can't change. If you start thinking about it, try thinking about something that will keep your mind busy for a while. I hope it gets better.
Every 13 year old goes through this.The only cure from fear of death is to not fear death at all. Look at the bigger picture my friend, we are in a cosmic universe full of life and amazing things. There is no such thing as death because life is merely a dream before you wake up in heaven. In this dream you experience all things and learn right from wrong. Enjoy life.
everyone gets upset about the thought of mortality


but it is unavoidable ,try to switch the focus any time you get upset about death your not using your life (time) productively


and your self inflicting a bad time and sadness


try to become more positive attitude , i know its hard sometimes but


your attitude is something you have control over
http://www.cracked.com/article_15658_ten鈥?/a>
It comes through natural age, I think about it too.. I just think positive like of anything happy
http://guideforyou.knows.it


you can get much information in this website, If you will check anyone blue link in website.

No comments:

Post a Comment