Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Really need advice how to pass my learners test?

I have studied soooo hard for my learners test, I've studied the book over and over again, I've taken the online practice tests over and over again...yet I can't seem to pass it!! I even study right before I go to the DMV and I still fail!! I can pass the online test with no problem at all, but as soon as I go to the DMV I fail...I know the road signs and everything but I just feel so stupid, I'm at my wits end...everyone keeps telling me not to lose faith that I will pass, but I'm starting to doubt myself...does anyone have any good advice on how to pass it? I've taken it 3 times already and still no luck!!! thanks!!! :)Really need advice how to pass my learners test?
If I'm not mistaken, DMV agencies will allow you to take an oral test. Some people just have trouble with written exams: maybe you'll do better with that.





You said you pass the online test with no problem... your DMV still uses paper tests and not computerized exams? Ask if any other agencies in your state use the computer terminals for testing and go to that one.





One little trick I remember doing during the test: look around the room and check for things that might trigger you memory on some questions. Things like posters, markings on the floor, or whatever. I had a problem remembering ';Objects in the rear view mirror appear _____ than they really are'; until I looked up at the convex mirror they used to check if people were cheating! There was my answer!





The only other advice I can offer is to constantly review the driving rules %26gt;%26gt;while you're traveling in a vehicle%26lt;%26lt;. All those laws about how far to park from a firehouse on the opposite side of the road will come second-nature if you can actually experience it (rather than just trying to remember a bunch of facts on paper).





Hang in there... you'll pass!Really need advice how to pass my learners test?
Try your level best again and again till you are qualified .
This site helped me SOOO MUCH!





http://www.dmv.org/practice-tests.php





It's a practice test site, just choose your state at the bottom, and begin! It will tell you if you passed it or not, and there are many questions, different ones everytime.





All of the questions on there have been on the real test before!
Please advise me of your age.

No comments:

Post a Comment