Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advice on how to heal a broken heart!?!?!?

Your heart broke because you keep remembering the beautiful days when you were in love. Now that your b/f , g/f left you, those memories become the bad ones, because they cause you the pain ... I've read on AOL couple of months ago about they had invented the pills to help erasing bad memories, you should find them. If you do, please let me know, I need some, too.Any advice on how to heal a broken heart!?!?!?
IM me with more details. I 'll give u some advice





IM @ sparkling_blue_eyes_babyAny advice on how to heal a broken heart!?!?!?
Try DUCT TAPE!
just try not think of him...go out..be with your friends..have fun..so you can try to forget about him...or you could find someone new..
Keep yourself busy. Get your mind off the person who hurt you. Try not to get involved with someone else too soon.
Let yourself grieve....the only way out of the pain is through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment