Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need some advice how to get my hubby back?

i have been with my hubby for 6 yrs we seperated last may due to i wanted a break then he went with someone else. we have to boys together 6 and 4 yrs i still love him very much i asked him to come back but he wont he told me he dont have any feelings for me anymore. what do i do i love him so much this break has made me love him more i miss him so much but hes got someone else now and dont love me i cant eat sleep or do anything it hurts when he comes to pick the boys up i go weak and cry every day i no i need to be strong for my boys and i try i just need help please give me some advice thanks xNeed some advice how to get my hubby back?
Sounds like it's too late. He's found someone else.





Don't undignify yourself by being the revengeful and petty ex-wife either.Need some advice how to get my hubby back?
When one loves someone it is hard to let go, I guess you just have to be happy if your ex found happiness with somebody else.


It may seem unfair, but that is the way it is
I really feel for you......this hurts.





I believe there is one chance in a million your husband will come back to you.





You are grieving the death of your relationship. It is normal for you to cry, not eat or sleep, and to deny the obvious, the fact he isn't coming back.





It is ok for you to cry. It is ok for you to grieve. When you decide it is time to stop grieving and get on with life, you will begin to heal.





There is life after divorce. There is even good life after divorce. I hope you won't hurt to long.......
get some kind of counseling BEFORE you ruin the minds of your children!
thats what you get! your a dingy talkin bout you wanted a break-you shoulda thought about that cuz 1-before you got married and cuz 2-before you had kids. there isnt no breaks with the two nitwit! he doesnt love you-so get over it and focus on getting counseling and being a good mom. you got a break alright-a permanent one@ pat yourself on the back moron.
. It's OVER.


Don't ruin what 'friendship' might still be there by Nagging.


For your kid's sake, get over it!


Do NOT scare ex-hubby away by being over-bearing.
Should not have ask for a break to begin with. WHen you are married, you go through thick and thin, you just don't take a break whenever you feel like it. Good for your husband for moving on. It's your fault and I do not feel sorry for you at all. You have just lost the best thing that could have happen to you. Move on with your life and do not make the same mistake again.
Stay strong give yourself time to heal.It doesn't sound like you really need him back. You just need time to get over it.He has already made it clear that he doesn't love you any more begging him back isn't going to help it is only going to make you look desperate give your self time and jump back on the dating scene you will find a new love

No comments:

Post a Comment