Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pls Help! Need advice! How do I approach my boss to ask if she's happy with my performance at work?

I've been here almost three months through an agency and I know she's going to hire me as a permanent, because she told me so:) I just don't know how to approach her or whens the best time to..


I was think'n of asking her if she had to grade me on my performance what would it be?..


I'm hoping for a raise once she hires me on, so it's important to me to show her that I deserve a small raise:) she pays the agency more for me so why not:)





Thx everyone!!:)Pls Help! Need advice! How do I approach my boss to ask if she's happy with my performance at work?
That's funny because I was in the exact same situation. I ended up getting a $3 an hour raise when I switched over from the agency, even though they were saving $8 an hour.





I think the best thing would be instead of asking what she thinks of your performance tell her that you would like to talk about your future with her company. Ask her if there are any areas that she would like you to improve upon in your job performance. If she gives you more responsibilities then she should definitely pay you more. But basically let her know you're loyal and that you're going to stick around with the company and that will eventually get you the raise you want. Unfortunately, you can't really expect much of a raise after only three months. That's why I only got the additional $3.Pls Help! Need advice! How do I approach my boss to ask if she's happy with my performance at work?
i would just let her know that you are enjoying working there and that you like the company etc. i wouldnt really approach her on how you are doing, if she didnt like you she would have let you go. if she is putting you on permanently, the company will be making the offer. so again i would just remind her on how you feel about working there, and look forward to a permanent placement

No comments:

Post a Comment