Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guys any expert advice how to get this girl to like me more?

..than another guy?





ok me and my friend (girl) have recently admitted we like eachother and been on a few dates, were not together yet but after 2 dates it went quite well. even after the 2nd she was like ';i miss u'; etc and we had kissed for 6 hours on my bed.





tho she went to a wedding 2 weeks ago n a guy asked for her no.





but this weekend i asked her to hang out she said she cant friday n saturday so i went ';nvm then have fun';etc and she said she could still see me sat night or sunday but she nvr texted me or anything :S





i think she dated this other guy over the weekend , he has her as her no.1 friend on bebo but 'she doesnt' have him in her friends :S on thursday she said she missed me n loved me but since she hasnt texted me so she might like this new guy?





any advice? should i just be distant so she misses me? what can i do? thanku!Guys any expert advice how to get this girl to like me more?
If u have been her friend for a long time, how come she's had sex with him and not u?


However, I think u had better get in there quick, ask her out again it sounds like he's more than muscled in!!!!!!Guys any expert advice how to get this girl to like me more?
Stop the goddamn texting! Call her..you can never understand what she means by texting, at least on the phone you can hear her voice and know if she was lying or not, if she was still interested in you or not..etc..so if she texts you, call her back.


If she doesn't, then I believe you shouldn't either..like the guys above suggested.
Just pretend you can take it or leave it, not bothered. It will make her chase you. If she doesn't she wasn't really interested and you lose nothing
Yeah don't smother her. Just let her know you're there for her if needed. Play it cool. If it's you she chooses in the end then great but if not then it's not meant to be!
I would just tell her you miss her and can't wait to hang out again. Then let her alone and wait until she comes to you.
  • applying makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment